Every business has a goal to sell their product and services. If you want to sell your products like vegetables, fashion, fruits, and groceries like Amazon, Alison, Flipkart then the e-commerce platform is the best to choose.
What is an E-commerce Platform?
The E-commerce platform is a software application that helps business owners to sell their products online and also allow them to manage their online sales. The E-commerce platform is available for both single and multi-vendor. Single vendor platform can allow a single vendor to update their product with an image and its description to sell their product, whereas in a multi vendor platform many vendors who sell different products are able to sell their products from different countries. The best example of a multivendor e-commerce platform is Amazon. The on-demand e-commerce application will help to grow your business much faster and get more customer engagements.
Why It Is Important To Know About The E-commerce Platform?
A question may hit in your mind why it is essential to recognize the best e-commerce platform for 2020.
- Statistics state that in 2040, nearly 95% of shopping will be done online.
- The e-commerce market is growing fastly.
- The US has the largest e-commerce penetration rate, people used to purchase at least one product online.
- Nearly 43% of e-commerce traffic comes from organic search results.
- The main reason for people preferring online shopping is, one can order them online for 24*7.
Common Features of Every E-commerce Platform
- Run-on Single Platform
- Multiple Payment Gateway
- Customer Interaction Features
Run-on Single Platform
The personal information, searching, shopping cart data, wishlist products, order tracking, payments, delivery details, product updates everything handled on a single platform.
Multiple Payment Gateway
Third-party payments have been integrated, one can pay through credit card, debit card, net banking, wallet payment, and also cash on delivery is also included for the ease of the consumer.
Customer Interaction Features
Consumer-facing features like navigation menu, mobile site optimization, order tracking details, easy payment features, site design-friendly, and other customer positive functions.
Integrated Approach For E-commerce Platform
The E-commerce website has some comprehensive and integrated approaches:
- Analytics and Reporting
- Content Management
- Order Management
- Customer Help Center
What Are The Best Ecommerce Platform
Statistics state that nearly global e-commerce sales reach 4.2 trillion dollars at the end of 2020. And it’s gonna be true too. People are suffering from COVID-19 and have failed to go out during this era. People have to buy all their goods online. So it is important for every traditional shopping business to create an on-demand e-commerce application.
The e-commerce platforms are:
- Open Cart
Shopify is one of the largest e-commerce platforms known by every person. Do you know why? Nearly 93.42% of traffic comes only through organic searches. It’s the greatest platform to sell your products online and it’s also easy to create, maintain, and handle all the consumer and product details.
Facts About Shopify
- Shopify has nearly 218 billion consumers from 175 countries in the past 12 months.
- 81% of page traffic increased by mobile devices.
- Nearly 46.4 million searches in the last 6 months.
- An average visitor spends nearly 4minutes on Shopify.
- Around 7000 businesses use Shopify plus.
Bigcommerce is another one of the best e-commerce platforms. It is a private reputed organization. Bigcommerce mainly focuses on the SAAS platform which means Software As A Service. It helps business owners to sell their products online. The best thing about bigcommerce is it reduces the cost and work complexity for the business owners.
Facts About Bigcommerce
- Statics states that nearly 77% of men and 68% of women visit bigcommerce during their lunch period.
- Bigcommerce moves the majority of merchants to GCP for security and to enhance faster response time.
- Bigcommerce helps nearly 120 country merchants to gain $21 million as sales.
Magento is one of the trusted open-source e-commerce platforms developed using PHP. Most popular e-commerce solutions are incomplete without Magento. More than 1lakh online stores have been created using Magento and 2.5 million times people have downloaded the source code. An unknown fact about Magento is that around $155 billion worth products have been sold through Magento every year.
Facts About Magento
- The number of Magento site searches doubled every year.
- There are more than 1.5 lakhs developers of Magento all around the world.
- The Average Order Value ranges between $180 to $196 in Magento sites.
- The CE of Magento is 24.8% of the e-commerce market share.
- 14,500 stores are powered by Magneto in Alexa top 1M sites.
OpenCart is the most popular online store management system. It is highly customizable, simple to use, and a very secure platform. Also, OpenCart has plenty of themes and features to develop your e-commerce site. It allows a business to have multiple payment gateways. The best thing in OpenCart is that it has lifetime free support and free software updates.
Facts About OpenCart
- More than 9lakhs websites developed by OpenCart are used by consumers.
- Every website uses 1.0% of OpenCart for a content management system.
- OpenCart is the Second most popular multi-channel category in the United States.
3dcart is one of the greatest e-commerce software for business. It has the best business management tools. It has better blog features and tons of integrations. 3dcart offers the best in-build features and it has creative themes and functions. The best part of 3dcart features is it has SEO prompts and has over 160 payment methods.
- Facts About 3dcart
- Nearly 12,200 US online stores have 3dcart platforms and are done by 17,000+ merchants.
- 12% of the merchant rating of using 3dcart increases every year.
- 3dcart is awarded as the 14th most popular e-commerce platform in the Top 100k sites in the Hosted Solution category.
Grow your e-commerce business through the best e-commerce platforms. It is ok to build your e-commerce business through any platform but if your business wants to stay in an extra-ordinary position you have to choose an excellent e-commerce platform.