The latest technologies made us shop online easily. People purchase books from Amazon, products from Alison like the same they used to buy groceries through apps. One of the greatest grocery mobile applications is Instacart. It works like how we provide a list of products to a nearby shop and ask them to pack and deliver that to our home, just the same in this app also. Here we have to order a list of products, they will pack and deliver that to your home within a limited amount of time. Know more about the process and cost of developing a mobile application like Instacart.
WHAT IS INSTACART?
Instacart is one of the best online grocery shopping apps. It allows you to shop from your favorite grocery shop right from your home by mobile phones or tablets or even from laptops and desktop. It just saves your time, when you need to buy a product from the shop.
REASONS TO PREFER ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING
- First, you have to travel to that shop.
- Second- you have asked about the availability of the product.
- Third- if it is available you have to pay the money what the seller says, else you have to search for the product in another shop, if it is not available there you have to search next and next and go on.
- Instacart simplifies it, it knows the value of your time and energy, it allows you to search for a product in your favorite grocery shop, if the product is not available there it will suggest other shops relevant to the rating of your favorite shop.
- So the time of searching is limited.
- After ordering, your products will be safely packed and delivered at your doorstep within the limited hour or the time you mentioned in the application.
WHO WILL PURCHASE FOR YOU?
Now, a question that might arise in your mind. Who shops for you? Instacart will provide a personal shopper for you. The shopper purchases the product based on the note that you leave for the shopper. You can leave a personal note, this is an additional feature added to take care of yourself.
The shopper will buy products based on:
- Checking the expiry date of the product.
- Buy products based on the suggestion of the consumer.
- If the product is not available in that store, the shopper will buy the relevant products after getting confirmation from the consumer.
- For example, if you’re on a diet you need to buy a ripe Avocado, You have left a personal comment to the buyer so that the shopper buys your products very carefully.
FEATURES OF INSTACART APP
The instacart app has three app modules
– The User Panel App
– The Driver Panel App
– The Admin Panel App
THE USER Panel APP
The User App Has The Following Modules:
- User Sign-in
- User Registration
- Product Listing Based On The Previously Purchased List
- Filter Option
- Real-time Gps Tracking
- Payment Options
- Reviews/ Ratings
- Help And Support
THE DRIVER PANEL APP
- Delivery Details
- Map Integration
- Driver Availability
- Earning Reports
THE ADMIN PANEL APP
- User Management
- Storage Management
- Order Management
- Driver Management
- Payment Report
- Application Analytics
THE COST OF BUILDING GROCERY MOBILE APP LIKE INSTACART
Every product has its own tag value like the same mobile application also has its own value.
COST ESTIMATION OF MOBILE APPLICATION LIKE INSTACART
The cost estimation for developing mobile applications like instacart is based on the following criteria.
- The Technical Document
- QA And Testing
- UI/UX Design Cost
- Development Cost
THE TECHNICAL DOCUMENT
Technical documentation involves the architecture, requirement, underlying process, and features. It also includes the process of developing a system.
Requirement Documentation – It involves the key features and the techniques that are used to develop an e-commerce app like Instacart.
End-user Documentation – It indicates the overall architecture of the e-commerce mobile application.
Marketing Documentation – It involves the internal and external understanding of language and the marketing strategies of an e-commerce mobile application.
Technical Documentation – It indicates the overall structure of the mobile application
THE QA AND TESTING COST
Quality Assurance testing involves the testing of non-functional requirements which includes
- The Performance Testing
- The Security Testing
- The Automation Testing
- The Mobile Application Testing
- The Embedded Testing
- The Software Testing
- The Usability Testing
- The Integration Testing
- The Acceptance Testing
Testing takes place after the completion of every module. Testing an application helps to identify the risk of the app, maintain and manage the working of grocery mobile applications.
THE UI/UX DESIGN COST
The UI/UX design is based on the usability, the user- interaction, desirability, and the experience of the user with the app like instacart. The UI/UX design development depends upon:
- The Duration – Initiation, Immersion, Conclusion, And Continuity
- The Intensity – Habit, And Engagement
- The Breadth – Products, Brands, And The Environment
- The Interaction – Passive, Active And Interactive
- The Trigger – Human Sense, Symbols, And Character
- The Significance – Meaning, Status, And Emotions
THE DEVELOPING COST
The development of a mobile application like instacart not only involves the features, it indicates
The Developers – Who is developing your app? If it was being developed by your employee, the cost of developing is lesser than you offered a freelancer or other Grocery app development company.
The Platforms – Which Platform are you choosing to develop your application like instacart? You can choose Android or iOS platforms to develop or in both.
The cost of developing a mobile application like instacart is based on the features, the developer, the platforms you choose, the technical documentation, and the testing for maintaining your mobile application.