Figuring out how to get on the first page of Google may feel like a complex and overwhelming task. For bringing your business website top in Google Search Engine, you need to study and do follow proper algorithms updated by Google. The company uses various tools and algorithm on regular base to determine the site listing in search result. Here are some of the step to follow in order to make your business website on the first page of Google.
Google’s computer algorithms dynamically determine which web page on the Internet is the most relevant for a specific key word or key phrase and displays it first. The resulting list of web pages is known as a Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
A SERP is made up of 2 main sections:
- Paid Search Result – The top section usually consists of 2 or 3 paid text ads that relate to the keyword used to conduct the search.
- Organic Search Result – The main section in the middle consists of “organic” (non-paid) listing of web pages that are relevant to the keyword used to conduct the search.
How to Get My Website in Google?
First, you have to ensure your site has been index by Google. To see whether it is, sort site:yourdomain.com into the Google seek box, supplanting yourdomain.com with your genuine space name. In the event that you see a posting of your site’s pages, then Google has as of now ordered your site and will keep on visiting it every so often to check for upgrades. On the off chance that your site is not recorded, submit it here: http://www.google.com/addurl. It will take 1 or 2 weeks for Google to visit and record your site.
To make your website index in Search Result, you need to follow some basic Google tools. Create an account in Google Webmaster tool and Google Analytics for basic recording. Google Analytics help you to track website traffic from various source. In order to analyse the process, all you need to enter proper valid domain, title, description details in Google Analytics.
Things to follow for Making Website top in Google:
1. Quality of Inbound Links – In case of linking other website as reference in your web content (especially big sites) that related to post keyword, then you have an high chance to rank in Google.
2. Keywords in Page Content – Keyword is the most prior consideration for search engine result. Always to keep in mind to include particular keyword in Page title, link and inside content.
3. Trustworthiness of Domain Name – The longer you’ve owned the domain, the better. Actually, the length of registration helps too (ie 5 year renewal vs 1 year renewal).
4. URL Structure – Site permalink is also important attribute to follow. (https://smarther.co/blog is better than https://smarther.co/index.php&id=54). If your page URL’s are human readable, that’s a good thing.
5. Internal Link Structure – Your website internal link should be navigate easily, thereby user keep tracker on result page.
6. Bounce Rate – Always try to keep your Bounce rate lower, thus make visitors to see other links of your website. Proper navigation and internal linking does make better bounce rate.
7. Outbound Links – Links of other websites should be relavent to the keywords, irrelavent linking on the content may penalize by Google.
Also, just because that you rank well for one keyword or Phrase, does not mean you will rank well for a key word/phrase. Additionally, Google is always redesigning their positioning calculations so today’s rankings may not equivalent tomorrow’s rankings. Hope to see your site climb and down in the rankings on a day by day or week by week premise – it might even drop from the rankings inside and out.